Frontex, the fastest growing EU agency is looking for Facility Management Team Leader.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic and international environment – this job is for you!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for managers, who can build on our business vision and a lead a rapidly growing team.
Professionals who are prepared to accept accountability and can achieve great results through teamwork while adapting to a changing business environment.
We believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The right candidate is always looking for effective and timely ways to solve problems with exceptional support and communication. This role will have a heavy focus on facility, logistics and supply management, so those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
So, if you have a data-driven and analytical mindset, you are an independent process optimizer with excellent communication skills join our multicultural environment.
What will you do?
You’ll be tasked with facility management and logistics - related tasks in an organisation that is growing and changing rapidly. As a Property/Facility Management Team Leader you will be responsible for:
• overseeing the work of facility management team;
• monitoring proper implementation of contracts for works, supplies, services and goods required for the functioning of Frontex Headquarters and its offices in EU Member States and Third Countries;
• co-operating with external providers for works, goods, supplies and services;
• contributing to sound financial management and budget planning;
• contributing to planning and implementation of Frontex property/facility related projects and managing such projects;
• drafting procedural and technical documentations.
What we can offer?
• an interesting job in a unique and fast growing organisation operating on the whole territory of the EU;
• opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills (salaries are exempt from national taxes);
• depending on your personal situation, additional benefits such as: expatriation allowance, foreign residence allowance, family allowances (related to household, dependent child, pre-school, education);
• special reimbursements for Frontex staff of non-Polish nationality (related to tuition costs of dependent child, costs of main household, costs of private car);
• medical, pension and unemployment insurance;
• free languages courses;
• excellent working environment.
- EUR 0,03% 4,20 zł
- CHF 0,11% 3,60 zł
- USD -0,49% 3,56 zł
- PN 19:05
- PN 17:50
- PN 17:44
- PN 17:35
- PN 17:14
- PN 17:01
- PN 15:57
- PN 15:27
- PN 15:17
- PN 15:11
Bezrobocie w Polsce dużo wyższe?
Dwie marki w wieży. InterContinental szykuje swój największy hotel w Polsce
Mayland zapowiada trzy duże projekty
O krakowskich biurowcach trzeba już myśleć inaczej
To będzie pracowity rok dla Echo. Siedem biurowców na starcie
Zielone światło dla Roma Tower. Radni uchwalili plan miejscowy
W Hucie Pokój powstaje szkielet Rotundy
Największy plac budowy w Europie Środkowo-Wschodniej
Od cukrowni po klasztor. Arche powiększa kolekcję hoteli